Best known for its signature line of high-performance Elisio®-H dialyzers, Nipro offers an additional dialyzer not made with BPA or DEHP. Cellentia®-H is a single-use cellulose triacetate (CTA) dialyzer for hemodialysis patients with acute or chronic renal failure when standard therapy is judged to be inadequate.
Smooth mirror-like surface – Mirror finish on both ends of the hollow fibers optimizes blood rinse-back.2
Dry gamma sterilization – Process optimized to reduce free radicals and enhance product safety.
Four dialyzer sizes – Available in 15H, 17H, 19H, and 21HProduct Details
- Packed 24/case
- Single-use, high flux dialyzer with cellulose triacetate (CTA) membrane
- Available with 4 surface areas (m2): 1.5, 1.7, 1.9 and 2.1
Canadian Customers: Please visit https://cardiomed.com/ for information on ordering Nipro Dialyzer products.
1. Manikkam M, Tracey R, Guerrero-Bosagna C, Skinner MK. Plastics Derived Endocrine Disruptors (BPA, DEHP, and DBP) Induce Epigenetic Transgenerational Inheritance of Obesity, Reproductive Disease, and Sperm Epimutations. PLOS ONE, 2013;8(1):e55387.
2. Sunohara T, Masuda T. Cellulose triacetate as a high-performance membrane. Contrib Nephrol, 2011;173:156-63.
3. Liu S, Shi W, Liang X, et al. Cellulose Triacetate Dialyzer Reduces Platelet Loss during Continuous Veno-Venous Hemofiltration. Blood Puri, 2010;29:375-382.