By combining more than 30 years of global experience in the design and manufacture of dialyzers with extensive research and engineering innovation, Nipro created ELISIO™-H, a polynephron™ single-use, hollow fiber dialyzer. This state-of-the-art product evolves and advances our extensive fiber and dialyzer manufacturing expertise to your benefit. Better
The result: state-of-the-art performance through a synthesis of remarkable new membrane material, significant design improvements, and housing made with material not containing BPA or DEHP.
- More homogenous pore sizes, resulting in better clearances of uremic toxins and low molecular weight proteins like ß2-microglobulin and myoglobin, with limited loss of important proteins such as albumin.
- Unique ripple structure inside the dialyzer creates a more homogenous flow, enhancing small molecule clearances.
- Ultra-smooth polyurethane cut surface minimizes the risk of blood cell damage and clotting, resulting in better rinseback to patients.
- Improved header shape with redesigned caps to optimize blood flow dynamics.
- Header caps are permanently attached, eliminating accidental removal or reuse.
- The only dialyzer in the U.S. made with polymers not containing BPA or DEHP, both proven to be endocrine disruptors.
- Lighter than existing dialyzers to reduce shipping and disposal costs, plus, it requires fewer raw materials to produce.
- Packed 24/case
- Single-use, high flux dialyzer with a polypropylene housing and polyethersulfone membrane
- Available with 8 different surface area in m2: 0.9, 1.1, 1.3, 1.5, 1.7, 1.9, 2.1 and 2.5
Canadian Customers: Please visit https://cardiomed.com/ for information on ordering Nipro Dialyzer products.