Control made easy: Maximum efficiency with minimal effort.
OKAY® II includes both a fixed and hemostatic valve with a large 10 Fr diameter and one-touch control that facilitates a variety of interventional devices, improving your workflow with minimal effort. Also available in a combination kit together with GM-30 inflation device to maximize convenience while minimizing waste. See combination configurations and availability below.
Single-handedly improving your workflow
- One-touch control for single-hand operation and smooth, seamless control
- A fixed and hemostatic valve in one device secures the devices in place
- Minimizes blood loss during procedures
- Elongated side port offers a secure grip between fingers
Maximum efficiency with minimal effort
- 10 Fr inner lumen diameter for easy insertion of a variety of multi-device techniques
- “Lock-open” feature to easily clear air and clotting in the system
- Prevent loss of pressure with maximum 500psi pressure resistance*
US Customers: Please contact your local Nipro representative or click "Request More Info" for inquiries and orders.Non-US Customers:
Please visit www.infraredx.com
for information on ordering the OKAY® II Y-Connector in your country.
*With fixed valve closed. Measurements were obtained without any devices inserted. Use of devices (including multiple devices) may result in instances whereby 500psi is not achieved.